Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Swimming. Charlotte Bonnet won for Camille – Le Parisien

OUR SPECIAL ENVOY IN LIMOGES (HAUTE-VIENNA) ERIC BRUNA | March 31, 2015, 11:05 | Updated: March 31, 2015, 7:19 p.m.

Niçoise, which dried a week of training in its final preparation is very affected by the death of the Olympic 400m champion NL in a helicopter accident on the set the program “Dropped”.

“My goal here is to win all my races, we will do everything to even if it is very complicated, breath student Fabrice Pellerini. It suddenly happened (note: death). This is not the best preparation I had. “Bonnet has a big heart. And as for Yannick Agnel, too close to Muffat, tributes planned in Limoges -and including nine photos that decorate the entrance to the complex Aquapolis- not going to do him good. Just before his final 14-minute film combines interviews and archive, aired in the basin and Eurosport.

“It is even more difficult, she says. I have trouble watching photos, videos … “Monday, Romain Barnier, head coach of the France team, explained that the young woman, driven last year headlining Bleues after Retirement his girlfriend would probably driven by a higher power. “I’m here for me this afternoon gliding Charlotte, who wore a special cap, pink, in memory of her friend during his final victory. But I think I will not win for me today “

& gt.; Come discuss and ask questions on our forums!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment