Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Agnel, “I find it a bit creepy” – Sports.fr

While were opened on Tuesday, the swimming championships in France, Yannick Agnel returned to the tragic death of his former training partner Camille Muffat. And recognizes some trepidation at the time of the tributes to the Niçoise will not fail.

Nine portraits at the entrance to the pool, a ten-minute film, a speech by Francis Luyce, President of the Federation and one minute of applause. Tributes to Camille Muffat not going to miss this week in Limoges, swimming championships in France.

400m Olympic champion will be in effect in all minds three weeks after the tragic accident helicopter that killed Niçoise and nine other passengers including Florence Arthaud and Alexis Vastine. “It’s been a few days now that it’s hard to ignore, social networks, there tributes, images … I knew that here there was a gallery with pictures of Camille. The intention is laudable but I find it a bit creepy. That’s , has acknowledged Yannick Agnel in an interview with L’Equipe. Although it is omnipresent in my thoughts, I try to hang out with a maximum of the world talking about anything else. I’m here to swim, to make my championships, to as well as possible without regrets. “

It is necessary swim using Camille as a strength.

However, Student Lionel Horter hopes to ignore the context, even the Olympic champion in London was obviously shaken. “I tried not to miss meetings, even though the early days, it was very, very hard to plunge. But I need that, to be surrounded, to look after the mind, to do anything to avoid thinking about it although the pool, it’s not really ideal. And then she would not have appreciated being put up a season for it. I’ll really try to do the best “ is he also said.

And Agnel add hope to use these events as a strength. “In fact, I find it hard to be concentrated but we try to do the best. It has worked to try to lead the preparation to the end anyway, even if it was not obvious. Let I surpassed the “not good” and that now we must swim using Camille as a strength. Forget the sad part and do not make it a burden. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment