Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Euro 2016 – Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG): “I like France and I have … – MetroNews

Friday night against Lorient Zlatan Ibrahimovic had already issued a strong message by scoring a hat-trick which offered the leading position at Paris Saint-Germain. This last goal scored in the final minutes, he had a celebration punctuated with typical “zlatanesque”, facing camera, making a sign to critics that they had the mute, for the king Ibra is not dead.

It is not in the habit of playing Zlatan low profile, and its response issued Friday evening on the lawn of the Parc des Princes was timely after his outburst in the corridors of Chaban Delmas Bordeaux (“It’s been fifteen years since I play football and I have never seen a referee as bad shit in this country. This country does not even deserve the PSG”). Since then, the Swedish international has joined its selection, in the context of qualifying for Euro 2016 in France.

“We are punished, but the referee is not “

The applicant did not escape the questions of local media when he appeared at a press conference Wednesday morning. When asked if he had precipitated his departure from France to go elsewhere, the response of Ibrahimovic, a Fuse, and she did fly. Of Zlatan in the text. “They want to make me fall from the top. I like being at the top and that’s where I’ll stay. I like to work in France and I intend to stay there. I would not come here out there to sign a new contract and stay as long if I did not like the France! ” End of controversy. Move along, nothing to see.

So inevitably, journalists are curious and tried to scrape and poke around to obtain the opinion of the person concerned on the referees, the main targets of Swedish giant that caused his legendary anger. The player has not missed the opportunity to scratch the men in black the Championship of France. “We are punished but the referee does not. I do not know if it should be too, what do you think?” We will not pass judgment on this case! But given his state of form, its presence in Marseille for the Classic on April 5th will not make the meeting more pungent. He took the opportunity, because it is a heavy suspension should wait until next April 9th.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment