Friday, January 15, 2016

Michel (OM): “I’m not Harry Potter” – The Équipe.fr

“Florian Thauvin could return to Marseille this winter. This solution should do it?

I’m not talking about hypothesis. He is a player I had seen a week before coming and was not there when I arrived. This is a very good footballer, that is why Newcastle bought. But until the end of the winter transfer window, there is the president who talks about these matters.

Are you missing a profile?

Even before I arrived here, the club was already seeking an attacker in case, to replace Batshuayi. If a player can come would be good.

mercato Fifteen days have already passed, but nothing has moved. Are you worried?

I always answer the same. If you ask the president what was discussed the last four days, you will have the same answer. Finance, contracts, I do not mind.

OM is it in crisis?

This is a great club , when a big club is not at the top of the table, we always say that it is in crisis. But actually it is not in a good time. Everyone is designated culprit, but it’s better to analyze the situation and look for solutions. Although some think that does not do it.

“All those who criticize certainly good ideas, and they could certainly put them into practice”

Are you experiencing the pleasure to see your team play?

I can not ask for much more in my players. I wish they would play well, we have the performance, which is at the top of the table. The role of a coach is that players give the maximum, there is a good atmosphere.

How do you explain these persistent difficulties in the game?

It’s true, what can I say? All those who criticize certainly good ideas, and they could certainly put them into practice. They would be able to choose between thirteen players, including two who were sick. Me, I do not seek, is excuses. I do my work as best possible, but I’m not Harry Potter.

Do you need to be in the rupture or continuity?

It would hard to be in continuity when eleven injured players. When we had a full team, we got better and better sensations. We had days like last Wednesday, when we had eleven players available. This is not the same with or without Cabella, with or without Alessandrini, with or without “Lass”.

Given the number of wounded, did you say you were cursed ?

We are looking for solutions every day. Our idea is always to play with two wingers but not Sarr had trained as yesterday. I had two options: play with ten or Isla. I do not perhaps have chosen the right one.

“I always feel the support of the players’

You seem ironic. To hide your upset face criticism?

What really agacerait me is that my players do not listen to me, there was a bad atmosphere, as players speak ill of us and that we are not united. What people say about us, that’s the human condition. We have a path as a coach, and sometimes the results do not give us reason. Sometimes even working, you can not.

You recently saying that this position at OM was the hardest work of your coaching career. Why is it so hard?

Because there is misunderstanding. Without going further than Wednesday’s game, some people say that the coach does nothing. We, the coaches, we have a dual task: results and work to achieve these results.

Do you feel still able to put right?

Totally. I have not the slightest doubt. Whether here or outside, I always feel the support of the players. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment