Saturday, January 23, 2016

Gael Monfils: “Far from being a gold table” – The Équipe.fr

“You impose you in three sets but not before raced behind the first (2-5) and second (0-3) sets. It was not easy …
I felt someone was playing opposite me, which slowed down the game, which was taking the ball early, which kept me feel good , producing an aggressive play. He read me, especially the service. Every game is tough, every match, I want to win, to play well. But must be recognized when your opponent plays well, you can not impose your pace and you’re a little nervous.

You were nervous? There’s no
a time when I felt “not there” in the game. I was in it. But when you want to do well there is always nervous. Must learn to play with that nervousness, that suits me fine. I will not necessarily be shining but the good games, he must win and give a lot of confidence. “This is a better picture Kuznetsov playing Djokovic but say it’s gold table is disrespectful to the opponent. “

You so much for the second time in the second week here …
The Eighth, I am very much looking forward (to it), I hope to have recovered. I am a little nervous but it’s part of tennis, it’s part of the Grand Slam. I hope to win again this Monday nervousness.

You will face Andrey Kuznetsov, 74th. Can we speak of painting in gold?
In sport everything is possible and that’s the beauty of sport. You tell me that I have an array of gold but at 5-2 and 40-15 for Stéphane, just now, in the first set, I did not say that I had a picture in gold. And if I find myself led two sets to nothing after tomorrow against Kuznetsov, I will not tell me either. It’s better to play table Kuznetsov Djokovic, but say it’s gold table is disrespect for the opponent. Kuznetsov is not too well known but we know he rides, he plays well. I expect a big battle. It is not in eighth for nothing. He is a young, he very hungry and I think he wants to make his first Grand Slam quarter so it is far from a table in gold. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment