Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Australian Open: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga “most satisfied in the first round” – The Équipe.fr

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (winner in the 2nd round of Omar Jasika, 7-5, 6-1, 6-4) “I do not know anything Jasika. It was difficult for me at first because I did not know what to do, where he would play. It felt a bit forced to retreat and take some distance to have time to react. He played the areas which I do not usually. He is explosive, small, left-handed … In As I got used and I was stronger. I took the field, better served, which allowed me to win. Everything is fine. I am well physically. After there’s still a few things to settle on the ground but already meets the first round. In the next round against Pierre-Hugues, I do not know very well, it’ll be special. I never played with him points to the drive so it’ll be a little like at first but now I will have to fit better in my game. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment