Friday, January 29, 2016

Raonic, “I have never known such a heartbreaker on the court” – Eurosport.fr

         Milos Raonic felt size to beat Andy Murray on Friday in Melbourne. What the Canadian had not considered is that his main opponent, in the heart of this semi-final, would become his own body. Hamstring, Raonic was able to go after the match but found himself clearly declined in the final stretch. “ It was undoubtedly embarrassed, it was much slower in the 5th set, it’s a shame “, has sportingly conceded Murray.
       

         In reality, it is from the third set as Milos Raonic started hearing whistling his groin. “ I had a small alert in Brisbane, but in Melbourne, anything , he said. Then midway through the third, I started to get a little difficult to push my leg. That’s “. Evil has worsened over the minutes and the big server Ontario received treatment several times. Hard to swallow. “ I have never experienced such heartbreak on the court, but again, that’s how ,” said he still regretted.
       

Hlts Murray vs. Raonic – Eurosport

“Sometimes it’s too hard to keep everything inside”

         During a set and a half, Raonic has tried to deal with this injury, but when Andy Murray was Breake of entry of the fifth set, having just glued to two sets all, he understood that it was over for him . So he spent his nerves on his racket, setting aside the Olympian calm that was hers throughout the tournament
       

          “ I know this is not what is better to do, admits the great Milos , but sometimes it’s too hard to keep everything inside . Any frustration came out at that time “. Hard not to be sympathetic instantly.
       

The highlight: Raonic – Murray Unusual – Eurosport

         The protected Carlos Moya has tried to the end, to defend his chances, but the spring was broken. “ I tried, I thought ‘we’ll see, you never know’, but it did not look good “. Murray has folded latter set 6-2, Milos Raonic leaving the doors of its first final capitalized, as in his first appearance in the last four at Wimbledon in 2014.
       

“I feel much stronger that there 18 months”

         But the comparison stops there. There is a year and a half, he had been the victim of the phenomenon “boy” against Federer, who had dominated in three sets. This time, Raonic was up. He was in, and it has never been so close to the breakthrough. “ I feel much stronger that 18 months ago in my first semifinal , confirmed the person concerned. This time I was in the game, I felt I had my chances. I’m doing the right thing for that. I’m happy with how I played. I just wish to continue playing .. . ”
       

         There will still be a before and after in January 2016 for him. Winner in Brisbane semifinals at the Australian Open, a victory over the world number 3 (Federer), another on the number 4 (Wawrinka) and the scalp of number 2 which was not far away. Milos Raonic will be the gateway to the Top 10 on Monday, but he has the means to aim much higher very quickly. “ Frankly, if it had not ended there 20 minutes , has he blown arriving at a press conference, I would say that there are many more positive than negative. It is an ideal start to the season, especially after the difficulties I was able to know in recent months . ”
       

         Raonic has everything to become a key figure in the year 2016. And it will not always be on fire to brake the groin.
       

Milos Raonic at the Australian Open in 2016 – AFP

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment