Saturday, November 21, 2015

Nadal: “It just congratulate Novak and do not wish him well for next year” – Eurosport.fr

         
            “It’s unbelievable.” Once again, Rafael Nadal is full of praise for his opponent. Still, it takes a lot to impress. But Saturday, he had no difficulty in recognizing that Novak Djokovic was still well above the rest, even if it has batteries almost empty at the end of the season. Saturday in the semifinals of the Masters, the world number one had no difficulty in taming a Majorcan yet more dashing than early season (6-3, 6-3). And it has not failed to mark the Spaniard, beaten for the fourth time this season by the Serb.
       

         
            “Novak is almost invincible at the moment. His strikes, its returns, its services, it has everything run perfectly, he was too strong for me,” Nadal responded a good sport. “ I do not feel invincible, for his part stressed their opponents, beaten hens match this week by Roger Federer. I took out a big game at the right time, it was a great performance, I managed to be aggressive and to dictate the game from the start “, he commented. With no break point in that game and conceded a comic victory in 1:20, Djokovic flew his match as he flew over the season.
       

         With a 81st victory in 2015, the 30th on a player in the Top 10 this Saturday, the Serb could not be more relaxed when playing his 15th final in a row on the circuit. A series started in the early season, after a quarter-final loss to Ivo Karlovic Doha face, which achieved a performance of choice on leaving before the semifinals, one of the great feats of the season when look at his year in the rearview mirror.
       

         
            “He plays in another league this year,” Nadal had already summarized this week. “It just did not congratulate and wish him well for next year “, has he completed Saturday with a smile, before slipping: “ we do not know what the future holds. I was already a couple of times in the situation where I felt very well, and then I got injured and the situation has changed. It’s not easy to stay at such a level “.
       

         For Nadal, the 2015 season closes on a logical defeat. Djokovic, he has yet to play a match against Roger Federer to complete his 2015 season with fifth Masters title, which would be the fourth in a row and a record series in this competition. “This is the most beautiful season of my career, no matter what happens in Sunday’s final. I think I still have things to improve. That’s what motivates me, keeps me going . I’ve had a wonderful career. But I want more and I think I can do more. ” The planet and Nadal are warned: Djoko is not full.
       

Novak Djokovic – Panoramic

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment