Saturday, November 28, 2015

Spain Real Case Valbuena: Karim Benzema is “quiet” Rafa Benitez as – The Équipe.fr

While the case of Mathieu Valbuena sextape was a new twist Friday with the interview of the midfielder of the OL and the decision FFF to bring civil party in the case, Rafael Benitez has given news of Karim Benzema Saturday. “ I can not make an assessment of what I see in training and what the player says” , said the Real Madrid coach in a press conference on the eve of a trip to Eibar Liga Sunday.

“He is a player capable of playing”

The player is very well trained yesterday (Friday) it is quiet and works well. Whenever I speak to him, I insisted that he should concentrate on the footballing side. At this time, he is a player capable of playing, he trains, and I can not say more, only what I see , “added Benitez. Friday Valbuena had assured to have been prompted by Benzema to meet his blackmailers.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment