Friday, November 27, 2015

Sextape blackmail: Valbuena “disappointed, more than disappointed” by Benzema – Le Parisien

27 Nov. 2015, 8:06 | Update: 27 Nov. 2015, 9:43

“I feel like I take it for a con. Obviously you’re disappointed, more than disappointed. “Mathieu Valbuena, football Lyon and France team, expressed his disappointment about the Blues teammate Karim Benzema, in an interview with the daily” Le Monde “, on-line Friday.

Benzema is under investigation for “complicity in attempted blackmail” and “participation in a criminal association.” He is accused his alleged role as an intermediary in the blackmail of Valbuena by blackmailers who would be in possession of a video of sexual activities of the latter. In a telephone conversation between Benzema and a childhood friend, Zenati Karim, footballer would include recounted an exchange between Valbuena and, “I him (Valbuena) said: If you want that her video is destroyed, my friend, he comes to see you in Lyon, you see directly with him . “Karim Zenati himself has been contacted by three alleged blackmailers, who are indicted for “blackmail and participation in a criminal association for the preparation of an offense punishable by at least five years’ imprisonment.”

“Even on my worst enemy, I would not do not that “

” The World, “Valbuena says Benzema ‘not told me about money actually, directly, but if you insist to make me meet someone … pffff (…) He repeated several times that I had to do big rogue . He also said: If you do not want, let them go, there is no problem. After, I can present you my friend (…) You can not have a behavior like that. “At the end of the rally in the France team two days during which discussed, Valbuena says” Karim said: What do I do? I give your number? I give you his number?

Valbuena Benzema accuses of having” indirectly “incited to pay. “Karim knows (even if we never talked about money, I think it’s still a little intelligent) that from the moment I met this person, it’s not for peanuts … “he said. Asked about the fact that we might feel that Benzema would thus not only pressure but Valbuena encouraged to meet via or blackmailers, the latter replies: “Encourage, that means we will have that you pay , indirectly. “” In my heart, I tell myself that it’s still weird that he wanted me to meet that person, “he added.

Benzema then allegedly tried to recontact Valbuena after his name came out in the media. Valbuena details. “He said, We’ll have to lie, it’s hot, it’ll take crazy proportions, I have a daughter and everything I told him:. Karim, it does not come from me. A good citizen, I just complained. After, I can not help if in wiretapping ago that your name appears several times . “Valbuena recalls that it lie on Djibril Cisse, rapidly cleared in this case. “At this point, I know that the big difference between Karim and Djibril is that Djibril never asked me to meet someone”, asserts Valbuena.

About the publication a conversation between Benzema and his friend Zenati in which Benzema holds insults, tackle Benzema and Valbuena: “At one point, I can not defend the indefensible. . Even on my worst enemy, I would not do that “” The relationship with Karim, it’s not as sincere as he could perhaps pretend, “he adds

& gt. Results of the regional elections 2015

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment