Saturday, November 28, 2015

Rugby – Top 14 – R92 – Laurent Labit (R92): “For Carter, I imagined Options” – The Équipe.fr

“Everyone expects a lot from Dan Carter Racing 92. But you, what will you bring him?
I hope something different compared to the coaches that he has had in his career. Especially try to meet his former coach, Graham Henry, who found that the failure of the XV of France in the World Cup, it was one of the coaches of French clubs, as they advocated a limited play. I will try to show that Dan can practice good rugby in France.
How will you send him this message?
Through workouts. But Dan also know we do not always have the time to refine as much as we would like game plans, because everything must be done in a very short time from one match to the next and this for eleven months , almost. It is our difficulty. I’ll have to tie me to settle this with him. He can not, for example, look to play all the matches.

He signed in December 2014. You have worked according to him last year?

Yes. I know her talent to guide the game. I intend to use his left foot, and align right-handed at his side. I imagined options to get us out of our camp for kickoffs, referrals, travel. I will ask him how to work with it, and what we can change our game using his experience and lived.



“I think the New Zealand version of the two “five-eighths”

You can imagine the play center?
We did not talk to the center position with him. I rather think the New Zealand version of the two “five-eighths” ( the equivalent of two openers, a right side, the other left, ed ). I followed all the matches and he occasionally played in twelve, when he came back from injury. His team of Crusaders lined both openers. I’ll ask Dan to spend ten to twelve depending on the game side and launches. It’s all in my head. For combinations of ads, the leading pallet and the kicking game, this track interesting. Because it is difficult to defend against two openers. And, conversely, easier for our forwards, in terms pins.
How to put this into practice quickly?
I leave him time will integrate well, he knows our systems and teammates. We’re late November, almost in mid-season. We are ready to move our systems, to make them evolve, according to his feelings and solutions it has. But it is there for two seasons. It seems wise to wait until next season to take the time to chat with him to see where we can evolve.



“Dan adaptive qualities “

How was your first exchange
Friday, early in the afternoon, he told me?” I want to answer this in what you have in place. “and not vice versa. He made it clear that he was not there to give us directions.
You have coached world class opener, Irishman Jonathan Sexton. He never managed to integrate. It’s difficult manager such players
Jonny was different: it was hard to detach from the game that was his, Leinster and Irish team. It was fine in its register but less comfortable when we had to adapt when things did not go, he had to change system. Johnny had the Irish team at the head and was constantly going back and forth. When he returned, he played with the principles of the Irish team. Dan, he has qualities adaptation Jonny (Sexton) had not. In addition, it has the head at Racing 92. It no longer has to worry about his international career “

TO SEE:. Dan Carter, the great class

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment