Sunday, November 15, 2015

David Luiz “worried” to return to Paris – Sports.fr

Revenue in the capital after playing the game of the playoffs to the 2018 World Cup in Argentina (1-1), David Luiz did not hide his apprehension to go into the capital.

Sent off Friday at the draw back of Buenos Aires against the Albiceleste, David Luiz has not immortalized with the Brazilian selection. Despite meeting Tuesday against Peru in the Parisian defender returned to Paris. A Capital in shock since Friday and the series of attacks that killed 132 people.

A perspective that was not without worry the Paris player at the time to fly to regain France. “I am concerned. I want to be close to my girlfriend and my friends stayed in France. Unfortunately, I’m going to do with this, because I have to go to work,” he has told GloboEsporte. Friday, right after the match in Argentina, David Luiz said he wanted to stay in South America in the light of recent events. “I do not know what I’ll do if I’m going back there. That’s my job, but if it were up to me, I would stay here” , he confided .

And before you go on about Twitter the next day. “To those who talk without saying anything, know that I’m back on the club order. And the Brazilian selection, respectful as it is accepted. If it were up to me, I’ll stay with the group until the end but sometimes you have to use common sense and understanding. God bless you. “

A sentiment also shared by several teammates, including Edinson Cavani . “It’s horrible, for football and for the city. There was talk that David Luiz would not return to Paris and Edinson said he would rather not have to go either” is indeed insured his compatriot Alvaro Gonzalez

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment