Friday, October 2, 2015

Djibril Sidibé (Lille): “We said things” – The Équipe.fr

“The win against Montpellier (2-0) can it be a click in your season?
Yes I think that after the game, we all looked there was a lot of joy. It has mobilized the entire encounter. They had at heart to win this game at home. With the quality of the group, we hope to see the top of the table.

What is the actual place of LOSC this season?
is random. We can not give a place. We know there has quality. We want to be all together. Finish as high as possible.

sign of the importance of the meeting, your president Michel Seydoux had spoken before the game. ? Whether he was told
He just said three words: concentration, solidarity and we can get out only through the collective. That’s what we did tonight. During the week, we got engaged, we said things, it was not the crisis but it was close … It’s very important to say things. It is always constructive to talk. Speak, that makes us good.

We have the feeling that you are taking a lot of importance in recent weeks. How would you rate yourself?
I had a discussion with managers and coaches who ask me to bring more percussion. And insurance as a defender. And cons-attack with my power. And the qualities of Sofiane … Oh sure, he has a talent; It greatly facilitates the task when it eliminates or when I make the call. I am very happy to play. Other players help me a lot too. I progresses As the matches.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment