Friday, December 4, 2015

Evra tackle Cissé Knysna – Sports.fr

Invited to discuss the strike of the Blues during the World Cup in South Africa, Djibril Cisse pointed to the role of Patrice Evra.

Five years later, the episode remains painful for all involved. And languages ​​rarely loosened when it spill on the sad episode of Knysna bus at the World 2010. Faced with Raymond Domenech, the coach of the Blues in South Africa, Djibril Cisse has nevertheless agreed to give his version facts on the set of the show Do not touch my sport . The opportunity for former striker to express regret and to emphasize the role of Patrice Evra, the captain of the Blues during the World Cup.

“You know how much I love you well, but there is one thing I have not understood very well, so you’re not out of the bus? “, was first asked the former coach. Cissé and to recall the context. “ Back then, it had been three years since I had not been selected. Meanwhile, groups are made, a unit was formed. There are executives who were there, including a Captain (Patrice Evra) that does not agree with what happened with Nico (Anelka, excluded from the group for insulting Domenech at halftime of the game against Mexico). “

The captain decides to bang your fist to show that we are united, even if it was necessary for me to show it on the field, but hey, then chained Cissé. He decided that not training. It discusses, some will not, but it follows . “We do not realize the repercussions, one is cut off from the world … It is after we realize. It’s true that today I blame myself for not having the balls to respond and exit the bus. First, for the love I have for the team of France. Then for me, for my family and for the relationship we have (with Domenech, ed). “

Not far from crying, the former Marseille reiterated its regret, in particular with -to-vis Raymond Domenech. “Now it’s easy for me, once that happened. I’m not proud of having done that, above all you have done to you … “ he has entrusted to him, before the former coach partially clears it, insisting on the role of leaders. “It does not surprise me about him … I know, I know how it is. I felt sorry for those who, like him, were caught in the trap. There is something for which I have no difficulty “, has concluded Domenech.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment