Sunday, December 27, 2015

Marco Verratti (PSG) “Footballistiquement, I am more French than Italian” – The Équipe.fr

Marco Verratti, midfielder PSG took advantage of the international break to grant an interview to the Italian daily sports newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport . In this interview, the young Italian returns to his relationship with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, his teammate in Paris, which did not hesitate to chambering for the title of best foreign Ligue 1 that was awarded the weekly France Football “The first thing Ibrahimovic said is” I won it twice without knowing it, these are prices that are worth nothing “” says Verratti. He jokes all the time, but (…) it is much more sensitive than we imagine. Together, we have lots of fun even though we are different, we do a little “Odd Couple” (American film released in 1968). (…) He called me to tell me that Sweden, he would destroy me (Italy and Sweden are in the same group for Euro) I told him to be quiet as they were rescued. “ “I always regret it not to have played in Serie A, but one never knows what the future holds”

Marco Verratti also discusses his career at PSG. “Today, it is difficult to promise that we will stay at a club for life, lucidly explains the young player of 23 years. Footballistiquement, I feel more French than Italian. In 2012, PSG could take the best players in the world and invested on me. I will not forget. I did not necessarily leave Italy, but I realized that some trains do not spend it once. “

Verratti, ” successful in France is always a pleasure because no makes you gift. That said, I always regret it not to have played in Serie A, but one never knows what the future holds “ added the Italian international who regrets that young players have nor their luck in Serie A. “If they loupent two matches, they went out of the team,” he said. “For the Scudetto, it will be played between Napoli and Juventus’

Verratti also keeps an eye on the Italian Championship. Concerning the teams in which he could change, he speaks of Fiorentina and Napoli “for the ball” . According to him, these are the two teams that develop the most beautiful game. “For the Scudetto, it will be played between Napoli and Juventus , predicts Marco Verratti. The scorer will (Gonzalo) Higuain is perhaps his strongest player in the Championship. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment