Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Louis Nicollin: “We will give a chance to Pascal Baills” – Eurosport.fr

         
            How did you react
           from Rolland Courbis Wednesday
           ?
         
       

         
            Louis Nicollin: I do not give a damn. (Ironic) He is tired, I respect him. Me too I am tired. Besides, I’m leaving in Thailand before January 15. I am really touched me too.
       

         
            This departure does not it endangers your team as they seemed to have raised its head?
         
       

         LN: We will not get martel in mind for that. I will not have worried. If we go down, we go down. If one keeps the other hand, we regret the least. Courbis remains my friend. As René Girard. It has been written that could not be framed with Girard, but that is wrong.
       

         
            Do you feel responsible for his departure? You have not saved since the start of the season.
         
       

         LN: That’s possible, but I hear anything. What is true is that, since the match against Angers, it was not like before. I sulked in my corner. He spoke at my son. After, I do not care whether he was angry with me if I’m the cause of his departure. I paid every month that I know. This is not the boss.
       

         
            last Friday you
           quilted very angry after the defeat
            in Nice (1-0). Do you not feel that this is the straw that broke the camel’s back?
         
       

         L. N.: That’s not true. It is a c … journalist who wrote this. If I were thin and slender, I might go unnoticed in the locker room. But you have seen me? I spent the end of the match with Christian Estrosi of Nice and President, Mr. Rivère.
       

         
            The press evokes William Prunier Courbis as a possible successor. Is this an option you have considered?
         
       

         L. N.: Yes, yes. Why not perlinpinpin? I heard Der Zakarian too. (Ironic) Mr Kita (President of Nantes, Ed) we let him and he signed for ten years. But that is nonsense. Do not worry, we have found a good solution.
       

         
            What is it?
         
       

         LN: The biggest French coach, Laurent Blanc, once told me that he had given a chance to Pascal Baills. This is what we will do.
       

         
            Pascal Baills is officially the new coach Montpellier?
         
       

         LN: It must still see Bruno Carotti (MHSC sporting director, Ed) and my son. But this story will be settled like that. There is a solution to someone who is very familiar with the house. It is very good.
       

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment