Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Courbis “I Quit” – ladepeche.fr

                         

     

Rolland Courbis has ended his adventure in the Hérault. / Photo DDM, MV

                             Rolland Courbis has ended his adventure in the Hérault. / Photo DDM, MV
                         

                     

Rolland Courbis has resigned as coach of Montpellier, yesterday announced the club, currently 15th in Ligue 1, confirming Midi Libre of information. “The presidents Louis and Laurent Nicollin received today the resignation of Rolland Courbis. They take note Sunday, December 27 and will announce who will succeed him as coach of MHSC, “details the club statement.

Rolland Courbis, 62, had earlier told Midi Libre its decision stop driving the héraultais club. He is back in Montpellier in December 2013, after a first freelancing between 2007 and 2009. “I do not feel attacked, I stop,” said the former coach of TFC (1994-1995) daily regional. Before continuing: “You should know that I almost did not resume the season in August because I knew that everything was more complicated. And after the defeat against Monaco (2-3), and the nightmare scenario that goes with last September, thanks to Laurent Nicollin that I continued and that I am not party. The way to get involved and support me went straight to my heart and boosted me. Without him, I sincerely believe that today would be the last Montpellier in Ligue 1. “

Rolland Courbis MHSC led to a surprising 7th place in the 2014-15 season, in spite of adverse events, including flood Mosson Stadium or injury of its leader Morgan Sanson in April 2014.

But Montpellier started this season with a disastrous run of seven games without a win, six losses , weakening the coach and the exhibitor to criticism of its president, Louis Nicollin.

The names of William Prunier, coach of the reserve, Pascal Baills, assistant eternal, but coach Nantes Michel Der Zakarian came forward to succeed him.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment