Tuesday, December 22, 2015

“I will fight to introduce myself for president of FIFA,” announced Michel Platini – MetroNews

When silence is golden, speech is platinum, the poet declaimed. Michel Platini agrees, he seems. The French has indeed reduced its communication to the smallest share since its questioning on 25 September in the case of the two € 2 million which costs now eight-year ban from all football-related activities. Two interviews in all and for all, while the other challenged Sepp Blatter déblatérait at every turn. This means if the third interview with Michel Platini, the AFP published on Tuesday, has value: the day after the formalization of its sanction, it informs both on his state of mind and its concrete intentions.

Through its releases, the French had already indicated that it adopted vis-à-vis defiant posture of the ethics committee, up to not go to his hearing before it on Friday. Today we discover the extent of his resentment: “I does work, I ask to be paid, I send an invoice, they pay me, I pay taxes on it in 2011. This is C. is a debt we paid me, period. Then in 2015, the Swiss justice want more information. And it left the side of FIFA. And many people are happy with the side of the Fifa it leaves, that history. And here I am eight years suspended from all football-related activities. She did what the Ethics Committee of FIFA from 2011, when I was paid, and 2015? She slept? “

READ ALSO & gt; & gt; To attend the matches of Euro 2016, Michel Platini and Sepp Blatter must “buy tickets”

He Who Le Monde October 19 seemed to minimize, if not sire underestimate the scope of the case, now takes a much more offensive speech. “I am blamed what? Oh, I should have said to the executive committee of FIFA ‘ah in fact, FIFA owes me money, it’s going to pay.” And we would have answered me yes and then? ‘. And today is criticized for not having told me that. It’s shameful. Everyone its business, it was not up to me to inform the Executive Committee but to those who have me paid “, he defends himself, finally explicitly.

One would think, as he walled up in the silence that Michel Platini had drawn a cross on the presidential election on February 26 to simply recover his honor. “My honor, I always have. I have a clear conscience. There are many people who speak badly about me, that’s it. But I also get a lot of support, he vigorously contests . The question is ‘what is the timetable for trying to get out of this trap?’. And if I succeed in time, it will submit my application before January 26th (deadline deposits, ie) to M . Scala (Chairman of the electoral commission of FIFA, who spoke late October of possible “false accounting” about the famous payment, ed.) Another obstacle … “

MORE INFO & gt; & gt; Suspended 8, Blatter believes “being treated like a punching bag” and Platini denounced “a masquerade”

The word “calendar” and returns repeatedly in the mouth of French Tuesday. Sign he intends to hold on to the end to his intention to run for president of FIFA. “I will fight for that, he confirms. Then I take my responsibilities according to what will happen. (…) First, there is the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). This is the real game begins. What is annoying is that I have no certainty about the upcoming schedule. As long as I have not received the motivations of the suspension (the Ethics Committee will send between 1 and January 15, ed), I can not do theoretically appeal to CAS. Without certainty on the calendar, I do not know how the game will play out. ” At least we know there will be game.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment