Monday, December 28, 2015

Parker Diaw attack on its weight – Sports.fr

The pair Spurs and France team are chambered in front of microphones.

Boris Diaw is a special case in the workforce Spurs. While Gregg Popovich takes care of regularly putting his older players at rest, the French view was beautiful 33 years on the clock, he still plays every game of five-time NBA champions.

except that Tony Parker easily explained. “ I think Pop wants him lose weight” , explained with humor TP after the success face Saturday. “But you must give credit to Bobo that plays very well and takes care of his body. He seems in great shape and still played very well tonight.”

remarks that the first person has taken with smile before returning the situation “Why should I rest? I’m so young. I have the same age as Tony, but I do not age like them. I, I stay young “, has indeed said the former Pau.

A youth explained by perhaps the glass of wine that he agrees tricolor regularly. Since the beginning of season, Boris Diaw appears in any case 6.4 points per game in just 19 minutes with a convincing 51% field goal and 37% on three-pointers.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment