Sunday, December 27, 2015

France, Ibrahimovic Rabiot, Euro: 9 sentences retain confidences Marco Verratti – Eurosport.fr

         Marco Verratti will soon extend his contract with Paris Saint-Germain, and until 2021 for a salary of seven million annual bonus including euros, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport. The 23-year-old Italian would become the second highest paid (behind Sebastian Giovinco MLS), reveals transalpine newspaper, which published a long interview with the midfielder. Here’s what to retain.
       

“Footballistiquement speaking, I feel more French than Italian now”

         Its extension will be one witness, Marco Verratti is committed to PSG, he does not intend to leave anytime soon. “ Today, stay living in the same club, you can never promise. But footballistiquement speaking, I feel more French than Italian now “, was to tell the Parisian . He is grateful to his team: “ In 2012, PSG could recruit the best players in the world and I chose me I will not forget When I think at first I did not want to come.. …
       

“I keep the regret of not having played in Serie A”

         Party of Pescara at 19, when he was a player in Serie B, Verratti regret not having never played in the top flight of transalpine football. “ I did not want to leave Italy when mounted Pescara in Serie A, but I understood that some trains go once “. The 23-year-old also regrets that “ young people are not valued in Italy. It is sufficient to have two bad games and they went out of the team “.
       

“difficult for PSG to let Rabiot”

         When was asked what for him Verratti young emerging, a name is soon came: “ I love Rabiot I’ve never seen a player born in 1995 as strong as he is this.. difficult for PSG to let him go “. Parisian leaders value their young midfielder under contract until 2019. But recently issued him a wish to be paid if he lost playing time, which could be the case with the return from injury of … Verratti.
       

“Ibrahimovic is much more sensitive one can imagine”

         Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marco Verratti are accomplices, on and off the field. “ When we are together, it looks like ‘The Odd Couple’ (a 1968 film, Ed), lots of fun, even if it is different “. The Italian believes that the Swedes’ is much more sensitive one can imagine, with the difficult childhood he had, even if he always joke . ” Verratti still tells: “ On the day of the draw of the Euro, he wrote me a text message. ‘We will kill you’ I told him to be quiet, they arrived at the third instead of their group and had to go through dams “.
       

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Marco Verratti in 2012 – AFP

“We will be qualified after two matches”

         Marco Verratti was also questioned on the future course of the Azzurri at Euro, which she placed in Group E, the toughest. The start against Belgium? “ We will win 1-0 and Marchisio will mark “. Against Sweden? “ Still 1-0, with a goal by Pellè “. In the third match, against Ireland, also suffice the bare minimum: “ Since we are qualified, just 0-0 .” And after ? “ I’m superstitious so I’ll stop here “.
       

“We will beat France in the final as in 2006″

         If he admits that “ to be honest, it’s easier to win with PSG with Italy ” Verratti considers the Transalpine can “ be painful for all opponents “and sees himself to go through with. Faced with that? “ You need France to the eye, I see good progress. If it is, we will find them again in the final and we’ll beat them as in 2006 .”
       

Verratti and Eder celebrating a goal with Italy – Eurosport

“Pirlo, who alone can bring added value we lack”

         Marco Verratti is not seen in competition with Andrea Pirlo selection. “ I hope it will be the euro “. He considers that “ like Baggio, Del Piero and Totti is the only one who can bring added value we lack “. He added: “ We can play together, even if what I do with Conte is very different from what wonder Blanc at PSG “.
       

“Ancelotti is like a second father to me”

         The middle PSG appreciate his former coach in the capital, Carlo Ancelotti. “ This is really a great coach, I hope to meet him one day “. He even would like to see it as the next Italy coach. “ I told him about it but he said it was too early for him. I wished him good luck for the adventure with Bayern “, however, said Verratti, which recounted an anecdote dating back to 2012. “ When I made my debut at PSG, you know what he told me in the elevator? ‘Today I will make the biggest mistake of my life, I’ll put you on the ground ‘. I do not know him and I did not know how to take . ”
       

“I see a fight between Juventus and Napoli”

         The chair as leader of Serie A is occupied by Inter Milan to Fiorentina. Yet Marco Verratti think of two other favorites for the title of Italian champion this season. “ I see a fight between Juventus and Napoli ,” he says. The defending champion is currently fourth, three points off the pace. The Napoli is third at one point and has in its ranks the future top scorer, as the Parisien: Higuain, “ maybe the best player championship “.
       

Gonzalo Higuain to duel with Marco Verratti-PSG at Naples (2014-2015 season ) – Panoramic

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment