Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Ronaldo ready to leave Real! – Sports.fr

When asked in the columns of Kicker, Cristiano Ronaldo opened the door to a departure from Real Madrid.

Promotion documentary “Ronaldo” dedicated to him and Anthony Wonke be released next week, Cristiano Ronaldo tour provides media messes. So after an interview with El Pais in which the Portuguese asserted that in his mind he was the best, it is in the columns of the Kicker Madrid player spoke.

The opportunity for him to discuss his future and ensure not to close the door to a departure from Real Madrid. “Leaving Real Madrid? Why not? For now I play for Real Madrid, but you never know. You have to do what makes you happy, no one knows what will happen tomorrow” is there as well said.

What talk a little more transfer rumors circulating about him and send him to choose to PSG or Manchester United. And especially as a close to Jorge Mendes, his agent, had held a similar speech a few days ago. “What is the challenge for Cristiano to stay within the Madrid club? He goes around the issue in record breaking both individually and collectively” , had assured that member of the entourage CR7.

Supporters of Real is hang up, them, the declarations required by Ronaldo last month about Real Madrid. “I want to win and I’m in the best club in the world. Logically, I have a contract until I was 33 years old and as I have often said, my dream is to finish here at Real Madrid because I feel good, I feel useful and want to continue “, he had then assured.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment