Wednesday, December 2, 2015

EXCLUSIVE TF1 – Case of the sextape: Benzema book version, his interview in full – TF1

TF1: Why talk today
Karim Benzema:
To return to all my news, just the media that there is hard on me.

Even the Prime Minister has taken a stand, saying that if you have not been “exemplary”, you do “not [your] place team France “
It is the determination, there is nothing else to add. There they accuse me, it drags me through the mud all over the place like I was a criminal. It is a horrible thing.
Returning to the place of the case. On 6 October, you are in a camber at Clairefontaine with Mathieu Valbuena. What happens there?
I hear there’s a video running on it. So I just let him know. But when I come to inform him, he seems to be already aware of this story. I told him that I could help because I have a friend who is in Lyon. For this problem or another, it could handle everything.

“Let me hear
I blackmailed,
it drives me crazy”

This is Karim Zenati?
It’s Karim Zenati, my friend. So we talk about that. I said, ‘is what he warned his family?’ for stories of buzz etc. If he had warned his family -the most important is his family-, he could let out this video, he did not care. Things like that, honest, I talk to him with the heart, he knows it. I told him that I have ever dealt with stories like that and I’ve notified the police. He said he called the police.

So after I heard that I blackmailed, I asked him for money it drives me crazy actually. Because it has nothing to do. So my friend was in need of money is anything. God thank you because I earn my life it’s been. And I do not need to earn money. When I render a service, I expect nothing in return. And he himself knows that I was honest with him. And we never, never talked about money. Or anything. And he said that I insisted ( Precision journalist ). Of course both times I told him. I told him a couple of times it’s true because my friend is in Lyon and can resolve quite a fuss.

VIDEO. Benzema gives his version facts

“He got back
brain
all interviews with”

When Mathieu Valbuena said: “It is not for peanuts”, why does he think it
Initially, I think that not he thinks that. After he got back the brain with all the interviews, all that has been mounted in place so it’s easy. But the same day, we never talked about money. And that, he can say.

Do you know the blackmailers?
No.

VIDEO. Benzema: “Valbuena was done back the brain”

” Karim Zenati,
is my brother “

Who is Karim Zenati?
My childhood friend. He had his past as everyone. He was in prison but was released two years ago. He reinserted well. It has everything to be good because it is a good man. He had a second chance he was able to seize it. It’s like my brother.

is criticized much around you, suddenly. What do you say?
I do not know what we are talking when we talk about my surroundings. My family, my friends: I’m proud of. I will always be faithful. After this course I come from a neighborhood but I managed. I show an example for many young people and even my entourage. Although it can be said: “He has a bad environment,” we never had in history.

This is not the first time your name is associated with an extra-sporting history (note: the Zahia affair). What do you say?
I was laundered in this story when I had nothing to do. It lasted but in the end I had nothing to do, I was cleared, forget this story.

“The only thing I regret …”

Mathieu Valbuena was very disappointed the content of the telephone conversation between you and Karim Zenati. The do you understand?
I understand that, yes, after all that. When you look good, when I see the evening he is not disappointed. He said: ‘bro thank you for having warned me.’ The only thing I regret in all this is the phone, it’s my childhood friend, for taking it as a joke. It’s the only thing. And I can apologize for him, for his family.

“tarlouze”, “they are going to piss him” … These are the words that you regret?
the phone, we kidding it makes the players a little, sometimes we laugh about stuff that can be serious. We were not taken serious. A word like that, all players can understand. In a locker room, we not talking ‘my dear etc’, we say a lot of things is not thinking. It comes out like this …

VIDEO. he regrets his Benzema Inappropriate on Valbuena?

“In that passage, we
s’ is a little carried away “

You are not permitted to make contact with Mathieu Valbuena. If it had not happened, you would have called to apologize?
Of course! I should not need to call it: when I go to Lyon I will see it. Of course, I wanted to get in touch with him to tell him, give him my apologies. On that passage, it was a little carried away.

Do you understand your indictment before Mathieu Valbuena has been heard?
Already I not understand because I was jail. Because they have messed me sleep in prison is like a messy when it is I who have requested to be heard. I have not received any summons. I found myself there in custody, I understood nothing actually.

This is going to end how the case?
I’m not guilty. I do not play with the cameras, I do not play a game, me. I’m here to be honest and I hope it will end well, we’ll all be well, whether Mathieu, me, my friend (Ed Karim Zenati). And that and that returns all in France team to win this Euro.

& gt; & gt; & gt; ALSO READ: This was said by Karim Benzema to justice

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment