Monday, March 2, 2015

Dugarry persists and signs of Monaco – Sports.fr

Attacked for his unflattering comments about the game of AS Monaco in the match against PSG played Sunday evening (0-0, 27th day of Ligue 1), Christophe Dugarry could defend maintaining its positions. As he said Monday on RTL: “ I do not withdraw what I have said and what I could see of the Monaco game last night (Sunday), especially this is not the first time since the beginning of the season … We try to justify mediocrity saying Monaco defended well .. finally I expect anything good of a football team that qualified Champions League . ” And 1998 world champion, consultant on Canal + to insist: “ It was fortunate or unfortunate, I do not know to Monaco quite a few times since the start of the season, it does was not good at all against Bordeaux was a purge against Lyon, Guingamp he has 15 days it was not good . “

The former striker Bordeaux is defined as someone full: “ I say things with passion, perhaps a moment angrily but I always say what I think, yes …” And on this side Why blame him when most of his colleagues wear a tone too neutral and tasteless? “ I do not claim to have the truth far away, this is only my opinion, this is why it always amazes me that it makes much buzz and that we talk so much “laments there then.

If he said that nice things, people do not naturally respond in the same way, although his words can not be described as wicked . And then he knows what he’s talking about when he criticizes footballers, even if he has committed, as all blunders in his career. It was also the sense of his defense with a dose of humility: “ I was anything but a great player but, legitimacy, I made two World Cups, two European Championships to give I think about football . ” Do not like the in the Rock supporters.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment