Monday, March 2, 2015

Dugarry: “I am paid by Canal + to say what I think” – Foot01.com

Dugarry:

Photo Icon Sport

This is a real drubbing that has taken Christophe Dugarry on Monday, the day after his “performance” on Canal + during the Monaco-PSG match. Before a meeting that has certainly not peaked, both clubs have taken for their grade. The Paris inefficiency and the game still too slow for his liking of the club from the capital were targeted, as the mediocrity of the service offered by ASM, even reacting coach Leonardo Jardim. His eternal side dissatisfied caused taunting on social networks, where we made clear that “Dugachis” was able to find Usain Bolt too slow … Before the controversy, the 1998 world champion is justified on the air RTL.

I am a passionate, so obviously I say things with passion, perhaps at times heatedly, but I always say what I think. I do not withdraw what I have said of the Monaco game last night, especially since this is not the first time since the beginning of the season. I agree that the match against Arsenal is the tree that hides the forest and, that day, Monaco has made the perfect match. I commented Monaco enough games for me to realize that it’s always the same thing: it’s always very boring. I must say, it is my role, I’m an employee of Canal + to say what I think. A team that plays at home and which provides an effete left-footed shot by Moutinho if enough officers, coaches, players and supporters of Monaco, good for them. Today I am a spectator and a consultant who has to analyze the games and when I’m bored in a rather repetitive play Monaco when I see it is my role to say. I was anything but a great player but, legitimacy, I made two World Cups, two European Championships to give my opinion on football. I do not claim to have the truth far away, this is only my opinion, this is why it always amazes me that it makes much buzz and that we talk so much. It is only my opinion, this is not the truth of football is just my opinion, my opinion, my humble opinion , “has played down Christophe Dugarry, who is surprised din made by his comments that yet even his colleagues Canal + struggled to follow him in his analyzes.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment