Saturday, April 9, 2016

OL: Nabil Fekir recounts his emotional return – Foot Mercato

86th minute. Chasuble just withdrawn, Nabil Fekir tapped into the hands of Maxwell Cornet to replace enter the lawn. Rare to be reported in a football environment where whistle the opponent has become the norm, international tricolor entered the meadow under the clamor of the Stade de la Mosson, visibly delighted to see a man who had yet made him very badly last season, with a resulting penalty and two goals scored. Unlike a Mathieu Valbuena again booed, the southpaw has had her right to a public tribute héraultais, happy to find an element whose footwork make your mouth water.

Happy, the number 18 was equally. Better, it passed two fingers to score a goal on his return, the ball unfortunately for him from above. But no matter, one that is timely to help Olympique Lyonnais in his quest for a second place in Ligue 1 does not sulk his pleasure and can enjoy to be finally back in our league. Most importantly, no apparent discomfort in his right knee, which he received several blows without flinching, and has already given us some accelerations show a form of state for sure.

In comments relayed by the Progress , the man with four goals in L1 this season could only be filled at the end of the game, honoring the public Montpellier: “It’s been seven months I was sidelined. I walked 5-10 minutes, it feels good, but I still lack a bit of pace, it will come with matches. I felt good as soon as I entered, I took a small hit on the knee, but it has responded well (laughs). It was also touching to see the Montpellier fans applauded me. Football is my passion, when I’m on the field, I am happy “. And obviously, if he was happy, his return has also made many happy!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment