The PSG striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, April 6, 2016, against Manchester City. – FRANCK FIFE / AFP

His name Ulf Karlsson is a doctor Swedish and regrets very strong words that should never have been made. The man, who was accused earlier this week of Zlatan Ibrahimovic having doped during his time at Juventus Turin without any evidence, backpedaled fiercely. in the Swedish newspaper NWT

& gt;. & gt; Read also: Why we wanted to eviscerate Ibrahimovic barehanded after PSG Manchester City

“I expressed myself imprecisely and unfortunate way on Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Now I realize what I have said has been interpreted regrettably. [...] I wish my unfortunate formulations do not harm Zlatan Ibrahimovic, whom I consider the greatest footballer that we have in the country. “

The good Ulf was probably cooled against the attack of Mino Raiola, the agent of the Parisian striker, always in the Swedish press. “We will sue, he said. I’m not an expert, but we have a Swedish lawyer. This man has made a big mistake. There will be a life for him before this statement, and life after. He spreads lies. ” A salutary reminder to order

Keywords:.