Saturday, April 23, 2016

Sofiane Boufal (Lille): “The PSG was prenable” – The Équipe.fr

It was frustration but it is not slaughtered, it is of men, it looks up. This is a chance for Wednesday match (in Ligue 1 against Angers) was four finals to play, we will try to continue our series. We footballer to play these matches there. This (Saturday) evening, lacking only the victory.

How did you find the PSG?

Honestly it was not impressive. Early in the second half, we could take advantage. The elimination in the Champions League shot them. It was their goal. They were really winnable tonight we gave them two goals.

What is the purpose of your club for this season end?

Honestly, we will try to glean the most possible places in the Championship, and even why not get on the podium. But our main goal is to be European. 4th place would be perfect, it would be directly to the qualitative C3. Personally, I’m early in my career, I know I have to work and this will be my final.

Do you see yourself in another club next season?

I think to finish the season well, without jargon. I believe in helping my club to the maximum, to hang from a European place for the heads up. Lille is a club that I love, I feel good. The transfer window is long, we will have time to think. Let me already well end the season. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment