Sunday, April 24, 2016

Michel Der Zakarian: “I am no longer the coach of FC Nantes» – Ouest-France

If this is not a surprise in itself, timing, made him the effect of a bomb. Michel Der Zakarian, income in Nantes four years ago and out of contract in June, announced the microphone of beIN that “is no longer the coach of the FC Nantes next season. “

In the process, he gathered his players before scouring to signify their choice. A nice PR stunt that will offer the opportunity to MDZ to offer a royal exit from the public since the Nantes Canaries will successively receive Nice, Saturday, April 30 (14 pm) and Caen (Saturday, May 7 to 21 pm) at the Beaujoire. According to the management of the club, Michel Der Zakarian could commit to Guingamp. MDZ, he claims to have been signed any pre-contract contract

Michel Der Zakarian (Nantes coach.): “I wanted to stop all this speculation: I will not be the coach of FC Nantes next season, I’m coming out of contract. The reasons I may speak later. Now we talk about the game. I think it was the way to win, against a team struggling like us. It takes a largely preventable goal, even if they make us a gift too. But at 11 against 10 should have been better managed. It was not just technically. In the attitude and the desire we were much better than in recent matches, but there were still too many gaps technically. Now we have to win two games to stay in the top ten. “

At the exit of the locker room, some of his players have responded to the news

Birama Touré. ” L announcement touched everyone. We’ll have to give their all for him in the last three matches. We would have preferred to learn the week. Are you surprised to learn well after a game. Now, everyone is attached. It allowed me to play professional. I want to thank him. He taught me everything and defensive aggression to put in my defensive sector. has the character but it is for our good. For us forward. This is the end of a cycle. Generation in 2012 there was almost one left. “

Maxime Dupé: ” We said in the dressing room before the scrub. This is the end of a cycle to FC Nantes. Not really a surprise. There have been a lot of noise corridor in recent weeks. things on this theme could hear. Yes I think I will regret. It is still he who got me started in pro FC Nantes. I might have played more or less with another coach. If I played it is because his staff and he trusted me. I thank them. This is a very serious man who can also messing easily. Since two years I’m in the pro group, I wiped a few rants. I saw some without. I do not know if the next coach will have the same approach. I do not know if we can speak of sadness, it remains professional. It was not close enough to it personal. But I wish him good luck for the next season. “

Bruno Baronchelli: ” There is certainly a page is turned. Surprised yes and no. If he made the decision that he believes it happened at the end of the cycle with the club. Me, I do not know. I did not say that I stopped but I’m out of contract. It’s clear. I’ll see what happens. If the club still wants to work with me or not. “

Marseille, themselves, were disappointed with the result

Abou Diaby (middle of Marseilles.): ” It is disappointed because there was room to win a victory. It was poor (in the game, ed), for some time it’s like this. It’s been seven months since we do not win at home, it’s terrible for us, for everyone, for the supporters. Even I have trouble to explain … I do not know what it’s related, again you have to work to finally find automation and have fun on the field. Maintaining it is almost done, we will be content with that. As for the final of the Coupe de France, you have a few matches to prepare, to get in a good mood. From a personal perspective, I find playing time, it’s huge because it’s been that I have not played. My exit wound? On receipt of a jump, I turned the ankle, but I do not feel it to be too serious. It’s a bit painful but I think it will go “

Rémy Cabella (Marseille striker). ” We take the aim of bad luck. I thought the equalizer would have helped to win this game. We missed what we need from the start at the Velodrome. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment