The parody account of Michel Der Zakarian. – Screenshot Twitter

“I’m Guingamp … ‘s’ Ker Zadarian laughs when 20 Minutes has managed to join the Monday afternoon. The parody account on Twitter Der Zakarian has not lost the sense of humor despite
 the sudden announcement of the departure of his favorite coach. Frédéric, aka Ker Zadarian, got the news on Sunday night. “On Twitter, many have asked me what I would do …”

Ker Zadarian combines humor and clichés: “I let my agent handle it. Ker Zadarian decide late in the season. For now, I run after games with each other. “Then he risk at the insistence of question 20 Minutes . “I wonder if I’ll change. Ker Zadarian [7146 followed by subscriber] is a character in itself. It does not need Der Zakarian to exist. And do Ker Zadarian will stay true to the character or the club? There is a good chance that I keep my nickname … or why I do not would disappear? “In short, the” suspense “whole rest

& gt;. & Gt; Read also: FC Nantes: Ker Zadarian, Amish Loïc Bruno Baronchellou … On Twitter, the Canaries champions parody accounts

And if Gourcuff arrived in Nantes? “I’m not even asked myself the question,” he replies. And Kombouare? “It could be Kanakarian [Kombouare Kanak is] my nickname,” laughs
 Ker Zadarian. Meanwhile, the news of the departure of the Nantes coach was not happy “Kerz.” With a lot of second degree: “I’m half in depression. You know the split personality, this is not easy! “

Keywords: