Samir Nasri face Bournemouth, April 2, 2016 – James Marsh / BPI / Shutter / SIPA

Samir Nasri comes back in good shape, and he wants all the world’s knowledge. First Pep Guardiola, his future coach
 Manchester City – if Nasri stays, of course. Questioned by the English media after the victory of City against West Bromwich Albion, Nasri,
 decisive scorer and man of the match, admitted that he hoped many of the upcoming season: “Next year, I’ll be fresh and I’ll try to be strong because when you have been hurt as long as me, you’re more hungry when you come back,
 He explains the Guardian . If I stay and that Guardiola wants to work with me will be a happy man to have a man as hungry as me. “

& gt; & gt; Read also: PSG-City: Your friends are preparing to play in the park, and you, what do you do Samir Nasri

Visibly impatient, Nasri, who will not play Tuesday against PSG? the return leg of the quarter final of the champions League, believes have a place in the system of the game Catalan guru. “I’m the kind of player that fits his philosophy, how he makes his team play. The first day of pre-season, I will have a discussion with him because I’ll have the slab. “

Keywords: