Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Karim Benzema: “The France team, it is important to me” – The Équipe.fr

When asked by beIN Sports Tuesday night, the player said he was “ quiet “Personally I am. I play in the biggest club in the world. I fight every day to earn my place. The France team, as I say all the time, it is close to my heart. A competition at home, any player dreams of doing. We’ll see what the president said. My state of mind is posed, quiet. I hope this will be good news. “

With Real Madrid, he will play the semifinals of the Champions League after the 3-0 against Wolfsburg: “it was a very important game. We knew from the first leg we were going to do a big game. We were all mobilized, together with the public. We played with heart. If we play like that, few teams can beat us. “


LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment