Sunday, April 10, 2016

Fabian Cancellara: “From ice skating” – The Équipe.fr

It was probably a way to hide his emotion at the finish of the last Paris-Roubaix in his career. Triple race winner, Fabian Cancellara preferred to smile when he was asked about the fall that put his ambition in the paved area of ​​Mons-en-Pévèle: “What fall? ! There have been many today “slid Switzerland at the velodrome, torn jersey and body covered in mud

Cancellara then listed his troubles of the day. ” On the first crash, someone falls in front of me and I have to go through the field to move and find the way. The second fall, it was not luck. The third (in Mons-en-Pévèle was ice skating. As soon as I started to slide, it was over. There was nothing to do. I lose Paris-Roubaix there . “

If hugged with a beautiful emotion teammate Yaroslav Popovych he got off the bike,” Spartacus “did not insist on his disappointment: ” I am happy not to be in the hospital and finish the Paris-Roubaix. last week (2nd in the Tour of Flanders), it was more complicated (to digest). Now I am happy. Even if I fell into velodrome in front of my fan club, whatever. I do not suffer. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment