Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Sextape blackmail: Benzema’s lawyer will file a complaint – Le Parisien

The player council offended publication on Tuesday in “the World”, completeness of the minutes of the hearing Benzema Nathalie Boutard, judge in Versailles (Yvelines), in the case sextape of a sexual nature video, Mathieu Valbuena, Benzema teammate in the France team. “Let justice do its work. I have never seen this, the arms fall into me. This is absolutely staggering. Do you realize that full minutes, with questions and answers, is in the newspaper? “Is he offended. “What we now accuses Karim Benzema, this is not what happened in the room Clairefontaine (note: gathering place for the France team, in Yvelines, where he spoke to Valbuena) 5 October 2015. It alleged against him is his conversation with his friend Karim Zenati, “he added.

In a telephone conversation between Benzema and a childhood friend, Zenati Karim, footballer would include recounted an exchange between Valbuena and, “I him (Valbuena) saying: If you want the video it is destroyed, my friend, he comes to see you in Lyon, you see him directly. “Karim Zenati himself has been contacted by three alleged blackmailers Valbuena, who are indicted for” blackmail and participation in a criminal association in the preparation of an offense punishable by at least five years’ imprisonment. ” These four individuals are imprisoned. Benzema, he was indicted for “blackmail attempt complicity” and “participation in a criminal association.” The Euro 2016 football organized in France starts on 10 June. At that time, the procedure for Benzema will perhaps not complete.

tarlouze for the new generation, it is friendly”

During the exchange with Boutard judge, “the World” reveals that Benzema says he did not sing Valbunea “. I did not participate in that,” “This is a big misunderstanding it is a friend (…) a good friend of mine. Often kidding, we get along well (…) I wanted to let him know, “he adds. He also explains to have been aware of the video during a meal with his friend Karim Zenati. Someone, unknown player, would have taken place at the table, offering Benzema “a Louis Vuitton bag” and telling him about the video.

Returning to a telephone conversation he had with his Zenati friend Karim, Karim Benzema ensures that it “speaks help. I did not have anything behind the head. Sometimes the phone, I believe a little, just kidding. ” He also explains that he has in fact not really seen the video but he relied on the description Zenati has made to him: “I said that I had seen, but it does is not true. I made a movie about it. “

About another conversation with Zenati, he defended the use of the term” tarlouze “to describe Valbuena. “I am pissed. I thought he (Valbuena) had gone to denounce me to the police, when I went to see. After tarlouze , you can say it to everyone, to his friends, to his friends. For me, for the new generation is friendly. It is not a matter of being worried or I do not know what, it’s just upset, “he said.

Karim Benzema will have the opportunity to explain this Wednesday evening in the log 20 hours of TF1 on this case. In an interview with “Parisian” – “Today in France,” his lawyer “think Karim Benzema wish to apologize” for comments made during telephone conversations. Wednesday morning, the party president Republicans Nicolas Sarkozy lamented that “everyone talks about things he does not know, covered by the confidentiality of investigations. I myself have been charged before being laundered. ” On Tuesday, Prime Minister, Manuel Valls, said that “a great sportsman, it must be exemplary. If it is not exemplary, it has no place in the France team. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment