Sunday, September 20, 2015

Valbuena: “There was hatred” – Le Figaro Sport

Target supporters and the victim of a home for less muscled from his former partners, Mathieu Valbuena has lived a return to the Vélodrome more hectic.

By our correspondent in Marseille

How did you feel when entering the lawn of the Velodrome?
Mathieu Valbuena: Honestly, there were a lot of emotions. Besides, it’s weird to be in the opposite camp. But this emotion was not necessarily shared since there was a lot of whistles, too much hate. Once during the game, I put my feelings aside.

Exactly, why this hatred from the fans?
Maybe they had so much in the skin, hence this feeling of hatred (smile). Personally, that’s my feeling. But I stayed in my game, although the atmosphere is no fun.

This is to say?
When fans fawn over you eight years and that at once because you signs in Lyon, they forget everything, it’s a shame, but that’s football … In this sport, many people have short memories, but I do not blame them, though whistles disappointed me. I admit …

Sad?
Obviously it makes me a little shit because I think I have marked the history of this club, not just me but my teammates at the time because we won titles and that, that respects itself. Me, with OM, I can boast of having won titles. Here I have lived extraordinary things.

This home was difficult for you?
No, I do not think I was disturbed by all this. Me, I played my game and I tried to give everything. (Speaking to reporters) Perhaps also you can confirm better than me …

Marseille fans are not evil. They have a passion for football, and we should not blame them

Mathieu Valbuena

You have suffered much hits. Premeditated to you?
Maybe they had identified the danger (smiles). After there were intensity, aggression. But it is also my game that does it, I provoke.

On the goal scored from the penalty spot by Lacazette, you do not have celebrated. Why?
Because I do not want to add, that’s all. Moreover, OM remain in my heart, I’ve never denied. Now you have to respect my decision and understand that I am now at OL. I am very happy with this choice.

What do you mean?
In Marseilles, my behavior has always been exemplary. So then it is not a question of traitor or no traitor. At some point, we must respect my decisions, that’s all.

The match was also arrested …
Yes there was a lot of enthusiasm around this match, but the Marseille fans are not evil. They have a passion for football, and we should not blame them.

A word about the decision of the meeting because of missile throwing?
After the interruption of the game, it was a little harder for us. I must say that 20 minutes in the dressing room, then it is always difficult to get back into the rhythm.

What is your reaction after the draw results?
In the locker room, there was disappointment. Besides, it’s a pity because we deserved the three points. But in the mind, there is positive. There has also been much better than facing the AA Gent (1-1, Champions League).

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment