Angel Di Maria was the great man of the match against Malmö. – Francois Mori / AP / SIPA

JL

Angel Di Maria talks about everywhere right now. In general it is good to say nothing, but there are still a few sentences to peck right to left, as in this interview accrodée the UEFA Champions League and his return to Santiago Bernabeu scheduled in the month of November.

“When I knew I would go to Paris, I told my wife that I knew we would be in the same group as Real Madrid. I do not know what reception I receive , but we won the Decima and many other titles together, and during my last match – against Atlético Madrid – fans gave me a standing ovation because they knew I was off to Manchester. I think it will be nice to return to the Bernabéu. If I score, I will celebrate not my goal. I keep a special place for what I got out there. ” No one should find anything wrong side of PSG, though?