Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Platini, it’s more complicated than expected – Sport365.fr

It is complicated for Michel Platini. While he had always been said that the French had been understood as a simple witness in the disciplinary investigation opened against Sepp Blatter and the famous compensation of two million Swiss francs paid by FIFA in 2011 Since Tuesday we know that was not the case. Michael Lauber, Swiss Attorney General in charge of the investigation has indeed revealed that Platini did not witness appears only in the case. “We have not interviewed as a witness, is not true. In our survey, the status is between the indicator and the acknowledgment “, unveiled Lauber . That changes perhaps gives to Michel Platini within days of his hearing before the Ethics Commission, which will validate later applications.



Platini more than ever candidate to succeed Blatter

And in the first place that of the UEFA president, Blatter adviser at the time. Platini has confirmed Tuesday that he had not given up his desire to succeed the Swiss in the elections on 26 February. “I remain determined to introduce me to the presidency of FIFA. “Asked by AFP , Platini also maintained that he did nothing wrong. “I do not have any reason to be worried. I also received multiple worldwide support of testimonials from people who have confidence in me and hope that I can quickly restore the credibility of the football authorities. “And the former number ten of the Blues to come back in detail on the context in which these two million Swiss francs (€ 1.8 million) was paid to him. Platini also came on the very surprising delay between the date of the work in question made by FIFA and the date of payment of his salary for the same work.



FIFA could not pay Platini immediately

“As I explained to the Swiss authorities, I received a portion of the salary agreed at the time between 1998 and 2002. At that time, FIFA told me that it was not possible for them to pay the full salary that had been agreed . Of course, all the money was declared to the authorities. M.Blatter had told me at the beginning of my work advising that it would be possible to pay all of my emoluments immediately, especially because of the financial situation of FIFA in that time. Having never doubted that what was due to me would be paid me Timely, I have not sought this payment quickly and I have a little left out this aspect to finally ask the FIFA balance on my earnings in 2011. “What convinced the Ethics Commission and avoid a suspension that would ruin the dreams of the French Presidency? Response in the coming hours.

  This article interested you? Agree Disagree ? Come tell 17h live in FOOT365 show on Sport365TV.
 Contact us by mail at tv@sport365.fr

 Feel free to also react via Twitter and the account @ foot365tv

Sport365 is available on Orange (channel 89), Free (channel 140), Numericable (channel 157), Canal Sat ( channel 124), SFR (channel 74) and Bouygues Telecom (channel 63)
     
     

  Written by Aurelien CANOE Followtoto
 

  Football365
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment