Wednesday, September 30, 2015

OM: Michel shakes his locker – The Équipe.fr

Initially, it was only a question about the turnover that Michel envisioned or not, for the next two encounters of OM, against the Slovan Liberec on Thursday in the Europa League and against PSG on Sunday at the Parc des Princes. “ I try to make an eleven that obeys the needs of the team , said the Spanish coach. But there are players who say they are tired, they have small muscle trouble and they need to rest, this is something I’m not used.

” It seems that it exists in French football, as players choose their matches whenever possible. “

This first message implied a criticism, that Michel has developed without being asked after a raise on the subject. “ This is part of a mentality that I have to learn , he said. It seems that it exists in French football, the players take care of themselves for not playing a lot of matches in a row and they choose their matches whenever possible. That appeals to me but I have to adapt, and sometimes try to make forced compositions. Me, my mindset as a player, even if it goes back now is that I wanted to play all matches.

” There are some tired players tell me they do not far from the wound and prefer to rest. “

Although the Spanish technician has embraced this mindset in context of the “ French soccer “, a criticism that other coaches have already made the warning sent its own players is unambiguous. Michel probably wanted to shake his dressing room but, three days after a worrying defeat against Angers (1-2), this message will also be seen as a means to protect themselves.
Looks the coach is mad because he did not put the team in which everyone expects , he said. But I have information and I have to make do. (…) I am told that when there are Champions League matches or major coming behind against PSG for example, it is a habit. I have to accept but I have trouble understanding it. “As he recovers Benjamin Mendy and Romain Alessandrini, suspended Sunday Michel has even added a layer about the group that will be used for the Thursday’s meeting: “ There are some tired players tell me they are not far from the wound and prefer to rest .”
LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment