Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Noah blue magic, what is? – Sports.fr

Jean-Claude Perrin Yannick Noah very well known in his first passages at the head of the Blues in Davis Cup since it was his physical trainer. It details his method, convinced that she has not changed.

Jean-Claude, you know very well Yannick Noah, especially since you have been the physical trainer of the victorious France team of the Davis Cup in 1991 …
> In 1988, he asked me to meetings while still a player. We saw the Croix Catelan. Our drives perch were probably an interesting character. He was happy to compete with jumpers. The first thing he has done is to get on the rope! It grew in an exceptional way, and this is a reflection of his personality. You can win big tournaments without climbing rope, but when he saw others do it, he said: “Why not me” It was a great discovery for me, an outstanding athlete and a kind of mental model.

How can it again to save France?
This is not to win but to all effort to get there, that it’s possible. He will dissect everything that people are on his side and join his speech. It is an adventurer. After the adventure, he brings the dream. It develops simple and very effective ideas. He knows how to handle the straight line curve, it is very, very strong. At his press conference, I found it very emotional, as I have known it was 20 or 30 years. These are the same words, the same conviction, the same persuasion. And above all, the will to succeed for the people he leads.

You who have lived from the inside, what made him win the 1991 Davis Cup ?
thoroughness of preparation, the quality of what he asked. If I had to write an ideal preparation, it would have been that. He had created a fighting team. He knows that 25 years later, the circumstances are different. But he beheaded all gossips style “He has 55 years’ , ” How long he has not played, and it changed “ … These are nonsense. I hear this from the beginning of my career. As if the sweat was a methodological sense! Sweat belongs to one who is stoned. For me, Tuesday, it was the highlight of his presentation.

Why is not he back in 2015? Until then, we thought he would not dent his beautiful image …
Surely the complexity of the world of tennis and Federation … The image? It makes me laugh. Noah does not run because it has a picture. This is the reverse: it has an image because it runs well. When one is asked by the press, it’s not because we’re close to the building, it is because we have results. And he has them because it’s him. It is a great tennis player, but above all a great man of sport. I have known very little. We got beefy, including some in athletics, otherwise we would never have had results. But it has a higher paw.

You have also shared the PSG adventure set in 1996 …
Michel Denisot called me for the 1995- season 96 and Noah had arrived for the decisive week of the Cup Winners’ Cup victory. In success, there is never a coincidence. I was very, very happy when I learned that he had, as I was to learn Monday its new Davis Cup captaincy then see Tuesday. I have some sentimental admiration for him, and respect as a coach. If I had had earlier as an example, I would have won several Olympic pole vault final. What he taught me was what he was missing. He can be very hard as flexible.

There is a sense that psychology is its main strength, perhaps this is also what he liked you …
My major theories written in the hall, “to defeat, winner of moral” and “no medal without suffering,” it pleased him very much. I never knew why he chose me. In the market, there were people much more qualified than I am, I had never played tennis … I never asked myself the question, I have confidence and faith in him big enough and it was not so not a problem. If he had told me this job is that I was capable.

His return is not it too much honor done to modern Davis Cup, a competition which is never played by all the top at the same time?
This is a great mistake, we should bring our players the maximum. For me, there are two images in Davis Cup: The French victories including the 1991, this collective will 59 years after our last success; and then there is the image of 2014 is Roger Federer. The advantage of Noah is that he knows how to set goals. It gives back to the Davis Cup his true place. Best seen everywhere, large world-class winners: Usain Bolt, Barca, Teddy Riner … Do not see the best Davis Cup is nonsense

.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment