Thursday, September 17, 2015

Basketball – Euro – Nicolas Batum: “The shots killed us” – The Équipe.fr

“What he failed in the France team?

Details (long silence) . Although I hate to say it, and it annoys me to talk about, there was a bit of favoritism on Pau Gasol. Although it is very hard, we could never defend him like the others. But hey it’s a great player, great class, and we were not able to finish the game as we wanted. We take a 14-2 at the end of (fulltime), have got tired, the free throws are missed. It’s tough.

The free throws missed at the end of that extension you miss are the worst time

(it cuts) my life?

Your career?

The last, I have to purposely miss it … but the first (his eyes lost in the wave) I have never miss it … I m ‘ was sworn never-missed important free throws in the France team, I had seen what had happened before, I swore …

Do you even all managed to apply your game plan?

Yes … although what killed us, it is the free throws. Every time we stopped them, they gave the ball to Gasol, but what put them in the euphoria, that’s it.

“Out of respect for the public, respect for the organization, it must win a medal “

It will therefore pick up on the best match Sunday your career?

You can not leave like that, without anything. Out of respect for the French public, out of respect for the organization, for all that has been done around us for years, we have to win a medal.

Tell us the basket three points you score to obtain the extension …

You want me telling you what? It did not help. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment