Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Tennis. US Open: Pair confirms Chardy and continue Mladenovic – Le Parisien

September 3, 2015, 1:23 | Updated: September 3, 2015, 1:30

In the 3rd round, the 41st world will face either Spaniard Tommy Robredo or to Australian Sam Groth.

Even, winner this year of his first ATP title in Badstad (Sweden), made his best route at Flushing Meadows where he never exceeded the 2nd round. “The main thing is that I won, I qualified for the 3rd round and that’s all I want to hold today,” said the Avignon 26 years.

“I was the favorite, I had a little bit more pressure. I had to physically recover because I drew a lot physically and mentally during the five sets against Nishikori, “he admitted.

” Whether or against Robredo Groth, I my chances. The most important thing is to recover well and I hope to reach the second week, “he concluded.

last French Mladenovic vying

Jeremy Chardy also advanced to the third round by defeating Martin Klizan of Slovakia in three sets 7-5, 6-4, 7-6 (7/1), Wednesday. The 27th World will face David Ferrer of Spain, an opponent he has beaten only once in eight matchups.

“I have the weapons to annoy him and I believe Can I really win this game. This is a very important match. If you win this game, you are in the second week, and it makes a big difference on the year, “he said.

” The fact that I have bad statistics against him is not important. I do not look at the statistics, it is in the past. I feel good and I really believe in me, “he said.

In the women’s Kristina Mladenovic is the last French in contention after his success against the Serbian Jovana Jovanovski and disposal Dodin Oceane shortly after. Mladenovic was imposed on the score of 7-5 in Call, 6-1, while Dodin has been removed by Colombian Mariana Duque-the Marino 6-1, 5-7, 6-2.

“I am not completely satisfied with my level of play, but it’s really a very big satisfaction to win despite an average tennis,” said “Kiki”. “This is part of learning and you can not play well every day,” said the World 40th. In the next round she will face Russian Darya Kasatkina, World 133rd and qualifier.

In case of victory, the No. 3 French succeed his best course in a Grand Slam tournament, since ‘ it has never exceeded the 3rd round

& gt. Come discuss and ask questions on our forums!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment