Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Montpellier: Lo.Nicollin have transferred Bielsa – Sport365.fr

Asked to give his opinion on the title race and Olympique de Marseille, Louis Nicollin, president of Montpellier, has not missed the opportunity to express its incomprehension operation of Marcelo Bielsa. The Marseille coach was particularly illustrated by publicly criticizing the president, which would not have found on the recruitment of Brazilian Doria (on loan to Sao Paulo in early February).



“He always head down, it annoys me! “

” I do not understand this coach! If he had done to me what he did to Labrune, I would have fired you a force, said Loulou, who seems to still have some gaps in the record. Even though everything was against the Velodrome! You really take people for idiots. Finally, it seems that it is a sorcerer. He did not treat the president of all names. He has not treated badly? So it’s me who misread. (…) I do not like people who talk and do not look people in the face. Is it because he does not speak French? He always head down in interviews. It annoys me! Everyone lives his life as he wishes. But me, it’s not my cup of tea. “



” I am a satisfied president “

On the other hand, the strong man of the Hérault club said he was fully satisfied with the work of Rolland Courbis who currently points to sixth in Ligue 1 (with a delay game to play against ASM). “Whether we finish 6th or 7th, I will be the happiest man in the world. The Europa League? This would not mind, but we are far anyway. I am a satisfied president. I’m happy. There is an excellent spirit. “

  This article interested you? Agree, disagree? Come tell 17h live in FOOT365 show on Sport365TV.
 Contact us by email at tv@sport365.fr

 Feel free to also react via Twitter and the account @ foot365tv

sport365 is available on Orange (channel 89) Free (channel 140), Numericable (channel 157), Canal Sat ( channel 124), SFR (channel 74) and Bouygues Telecom (channel 63)
     
     

  Written by Robert Langer
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment