Paul Pogba, October 11, 2014 at the Stade de France
Paul Pogba, October 11, 2014 at the Stade de France. – Thibault Camus / AP / SIPA

JL

Who said a charity match against the team of France, one of the best selections of the moment , was the envy of everyone? No Armenian coach, anyway, which spoke of “a game of shit” for his team. Not that the Swiss Bernard Challandes is francophobe or hate Charles Azanvour only does he fear that his players had not recovered from a grueling confrontation face to Serbia Saturday (1-1) in qualifying.

“My players gave their all against the Serbs and had to pick them up to get them out so they worked. Replay three days later, it was an ordeal. And I can not play with the B team against team France … Besides, I have no team B. It makes me a little scared and I do not know how I will do. I would not want the team to take a card because she deserves something. “A legitimate concern for Didier Deschamps, not especially either of the decision of FIFA to integrate France in a qualifying group fan for Euro 2016.

“We are the host country, we have no choice. There are ten double-dates for the selection and find 10 opponents per season friendly, it is not obvious. I understand that for Armenia, which has a lot of injuries, a game against France where there are no points to lose or win … Three days is a short time to chain, but it’s like that. ” What is always easier when you can replace the center forward by Real’s top scorer L1. For example.