Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Roger Federer: “I was incredibly lucky” – The Equipe.fr

“Roger Federer, what do you think this crazy late game
I was incredibly lucky. We must be honest. I think he deserved the win. The first match was crazy! There were a few others, then. On one of them, I was literally beaten. I’m a little sorry for Leonardo, I must admit. But there it is.

“I think I was trying to beat the record for the most number of flights missed all the time.” You had not played since the semifinals of the Davis Cup, this may explain your benefit?
I took a vacation, it’s normal that laborious. I was not really happy with the way I played. I think I was trying to beat the record for the most number of flights missed all the time. But every game I play, every minute I spend on the court help me. I’m happy to have another chance in the next round ( against Bautista Agut, ed ).
You seem congested
I feel better. It did not go as well, without going bad these days, because my throat and nose caught. But it’s getting better.
What does the second place, you’ll now occupy
is good news . It is better to go up than down! I want to climb in the standings, play well. The others did not play so well. Rafa has not played for a long time. It has benefited me. In addition, I did not win a Grand Slam this year, it shows that I played consistently. I think I deserve it. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment