Tuesday, October 14, 2014

For the father of Jules Bianchi: “The situation is hopeless” – The Equipe.fr

In an interview Tuesday at the Gazzetta dello Sport , the father of Jules Bianchi (25), Philip admits that “the situation (his son) is hopeless. ‘”Every time the phone rings, we know that this can be the hospital that we announce that Jules is dead,” admits he, while his son remains hospitalized Japan after the accident on October 5 at the Suzuka GP.

“I talk to him, I know He hears me “ ” He will not give up, I’m sure of that. I can see it. I believe says Philippe Bianchi. I talk to him, I know he hears me. The doctors told us that it is a miracle, no one survived such a serious accident. Jules will give everything. “

Philippe Bianchi also shows his emotion face support shown by the pilots, the Sunday before the GP of Russia. “It affected us a lot, he concedes. We thank all of them. Many have written to me, Alonso, Vergne, Massa have written us strong messages. Hamilton wrote me a lovely email in which he said that if he can do something, it’s there. Rossi and Mark also wrote us. “

The father of Jules Bianchi also recalls the hours following the terrible accident of his son. “I thought like everyone else, why do not they tell us more things? Now I understand. Everyone asks me how’s Jules, but I can not answer, there is no answer. This is very serious, but stable condition. One day it looks better, another worse. The damage caused by the accident are serious, but we do not know how it will evolve. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment