Thursday, October 9, 2014

Gignac wants to win at the Blues – Sports.fr

Author of an early season barrel with OM (9 goals in 9 games), Andre-Pierre Gignac will not let his chance for France, that it finds sharp as ever after a year’s absence.

André-Pierre Gignac made his comeback at Clairefontaine, although in his sneakers and his “new body.” “I’m sure, by far, in my best shape since the beginning of my career,” he admits bluntly. Author of 9 goals in 9 matches at the start of the gun season OM, Ligue 1 leaders, “Dede” joined the Blues, who face Portugal on Saturday night at the Stade de France, sharp as ever. “I was performing with extra pounds, and if I had not had them, what would have happened …” he said again, before to tell what “click” which led to offload those extra pounds.

“This summer I went on holiday in Tanzania and all day, steps were made to 2600 meters above sea level, he said. So I was already sharpened when I returned to France. And the new coach is rigorous, we weighed every day, and I felt good in this new body … Now I feel more slick, I feel that much more can sprint. “ After discovering a Marcelo Bielsa ” rigorous up in every detail “ and that ” does not laugh “ from the beginning of the season, the former Toulouse found Didier Deschamps, his former coach in Marseille. And the relationship between the two men have not always been more fluid, this seems like ancient history now: “We had put things straight when he left, and relationships are looking good between us, do not worry. ”

“And with him, we have the chance to get a shot at playing games,” he says, smiling at the time compare the tricolor coach and club coach, who are equally “rigorous.” But Gignac is primarily there to evoke this “comeback” expected in the France team after a final selection , Georgia September 6, 2013, where he was found “shy. I do not know why, maybe because I was returning after years of absence. But with confidence and renewal, mentality is different. I come with the intention to impose myself in this group. “ Although he acknowledges that the quarter-finals of the last World Cup have ” one step ahead. C is normal. And it is not I who will make the choice, otherwise I would take … “ We want to believe …

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment