Sunday, October 12, 2014

Jean Todt wants to consider the drivers’ view – Sport365.fr

The world of F1 and the broader automotive is still reeling from the crash of the French Jules Bianchi, last weekend at the Grand Prix of Japan at Suzuka. Jean Todt, president of the International Automobile Federation (FIA) confirmed RMC the creation of an expert group to make proposals on security. “I have appointed a group of experts who will be under the responsibility of the chairman of the safety committee, which will be made in the coming days. I asked what teams are also encountered and that lessons can be learned from this sad affair. “The former manager of Ferrari also like to the view of the drivers on safety issues forward. “They made comments (on security). For me it is essential to take account of all that can say and think the drivers. This is a priority perspective. This will be part of the panel of experts as there will be a representative of the drivers in this panel which will then make proposals to us. “

Finally he returned to the emotion that brought him this tragic accident. “I’m close to evil. When a driver is involved in an accident, it’s important to me. This is one of the reasons why I made road safety one of my priorities. I know the Bianchi family for decades. Not very good parents, but more because Jules is very close to my son (Nicolas), who is his friend and also her manager. He did also not left since his accident, as Professor Saillant who is the president of the medical commission of the FIA ​​Institute in the brain and spinal cord, which I am also the Vice President. So these are areas in which we are extremely committed. Now Jules is currently fighting in Japan, although surrounded on medical and family level. “

Bet on football – bwin offers € 100

  Written by Editorial SPORT365
 

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment