Thursday, October 9, 2014

Laure Manaudou defends his brother on creatine – Europe 1

Europe 1

Laure Manaudou was keen to defend his brother Florent Thursday morning on Europe 1 . © Mickaël FRISON / Europe 1

<- end / Social ->

Guest of Europe morning, Laure Manaudou, whose autobiography comes out in bookstores Thursday * wanted to come to the defense of his brother Florent, reviled by some comments after his interview in Le Parisien magazine last Friday, in which he explained taking creatine during his workouts. “I want to talk about,” she has said. “I think there was 100% of athletes who take creatine, or at least a very large part. This is not a product that is on the lists ( banned items, note .) It is authorized by the doctor of the France team and this is not a health hazard. ” Olympic champion in the 400m in 2004 in Athens, said never to have taken, adding that it resulted in “water retention” for women.

Laure Manaudou trusts micro Europe 1:

“I’ve never liked to swim.” In addition, the multiple world champion tricolor reversed its complicated relation to swimming and from childhood. “I preferred to stay in the locker room or hang to scale. I stayed underwater to hide and swim the least possible,” she told about her early years in the ponds. “I never enjoyed swimming but I always liked to win and that’s what made me swim.” The champion at 121 national medals, continental and global admits it was not easy, either, during his career. “I just made a depression after the Beijing Games,” she says. Defending champion, she had finished eighth that of the 400m final and seventh in the 100 backstroke. “I felt like everybody was saying bad things about me.

* Laure Manaudou, Between the Lines , Michel Lafon, 17.95 euros.

& gt; & gt; ALSO READ: “Creatine, beneficial small but real”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment