Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Quoted by Didier Deschamps, kalidou koulibaly, Senegalese international was even supervised! – The Équipe.fr

“I heard a member of the coaching team of France had come to see a match between Napoli and Empoli.”

“I was watching the CFC but I was with friends. I looked at without really paying attention, he said on RMC. Then suddenly I heard my name. Directly friends sent me a message. It [Deschamps, note] had to miss an episode. I do not want him either. I heard a member of the coaching team of France had come to see a match between Napoli and Empoli. I thought it was for Laurini [Vincent, who plays right side, note] which is also French. After I do not know who he was. That’s what I heard. “

” I have long awaited a call of the Blues, continued the central defender . I know that on arriving in Naples [in the summer of 2014, note] it could be done. But early in the season, I’ve made my decision and I do not regret my choice. Senegal has a wonderful team. There are young, many have played in France and now also in England. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment