Friday, February 19, 2016

Alessandrini: “When I see that we still speak of Bielsa …” – Sports.fr

Romain Alessandrini appeared before the press on Friday, a day after another defeat for OM, at home against Bilbao in 16th-finals of Europa League ( 0-1). Incidentally, the former Rennes pushed a little rant against the spectrum, always present, Marcelo Bielsa of the Old Port.

At the heart of winter, fans of Olympique de Marseille are still waiting for their favorite team truly launches its season and finally decides to develop the game, to get results and to shine at home . In other words, Michael and his players have the cut out to meet their audience. And Thursday night, the Velodrome spans have once again reflected their dissatisfaction with Sky and White recorded after the defeat at home (0-1) against Bilbao in 16th-finals of the Europa League.

Romain Alessandrini, released at the hour booed, can attest. “ The whistles are justified, because I was not good , said the person. Technically, I did not do the game right thing. After he do not forget that I have not played in December and January, so physically I am not well. and to be sure of my football, I have to be physically . “

It’s disrespectful

Romain Alessandrini

at least, as a journalist present at conference press was able to submit that these whistles are still sent him to make him pay for his statements against early season one that is still respected in Provence, Marcelo Bielsa. “ We’ll have to move on … When I see that we still speak of Bielsa in the newspapers, I find it a bit odd. It’s a lack of respect for the people who are present at the club has corrected the former Rennes. We moved on. We are a different team with a different style of play . “

style does not appeal, and the results are not the best, far from it. And as a reminder, last August, the number 11 OM launched, while the place was still warm El Loco “ We must quickly move on For me, it will not be a problem Bielsa.. not affected me. Humanly, I do not keep a great memory. I can not say it made me move. He did not trust me “. Almost a lese majeste law.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment