Thursday, February 25, 2016

Cavani: “The best is Verrati” – Sports.fr

For Edinson Cavani, there’s no doubt Marco Verratti is the best player of the PSG.

Should we see a vis-à-vis act of defiance of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who forced him into exile in a hallway? Still, if most Parisians agree that the Swede is the best player of the PSG, his maddening statistics giving weight on them, Edinson Cavani is not of the same opinion. Because according to the Uruguayan, Marco Verratti is not only his favorite player at PSG, it is even the strongest player with which he played during his career.

It’s that he said in an interview on Mexican television channel TDN. I’ve never played with a player as good as Verratti, who plays with me to Paris SG. This is a young man who plays like a veteran, with ease so that it comes from the Italian second division , he said. If the Italian decides, it will perhaps not even before his stooge …

the time will change things happen.

Edinson Cavani

Asked to comment on his situation at PSG and in particular on the problem of its position on the front of the attack, the old Neapolitan has instead done in the politically correct. I do not like to talk about, He has also assured. This is not new, and everybody knows it . When I arrived at PSG, I played striker and I had to adapt to a new position. “ But the Uruguayan, ready to sacrifice themselves until the end of season, hope this situation not continue. PSG or elsewhere. I do everything I can e to play, to play as many matches possible, because that’s what I like. We’ll see what happens. I will try to finish the season in the best way. the moment when things will change happen.

Meanwhile, the Uruguayan continue to give everything as he is accustomed, although the efficiency is not always what you … Until the last day I will wear the shirt of this club, I will defend it as if I had been supporting the club all my life, says Cavani. the only thing I can say is, that beyond the ups and downs I’ve had since I was there, of all the debates that had on me, I have always tried to respect the team, the club and the jersey when entering the field.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment